Monday, August 21, 2023

Writing Centers: Posters for Bulletin Boards


Hello & Happy Back to School Season!

If, like me, you teach an essay writing, college apps personal essays, or creative writing class, you may enjoy the color & instructional content of my New Set of Writing Posters and Bundles.

Academic content and writing level can be adjusted, so these posters are suitable for all secondary English grades (ELA 6th - 12th) classes and Home School settings.


These coordinating portrait stye posters (24 inches by 18 inches) are information-rich and colorful--- they brighten the walls and/or Bulletin Boards and provide springboards for writing mini lessons on various topics that include:

  • Steps of the Writing Process

  • Punctuation Use: how the symbols LOOK and their FUNCTIONS

  • FANBOYS conjunctions; for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so

  • Transitional Words and Phrases

    Correlating & Contrasting


I like to refer to these posters when giving writing lessons, and I ask my students to take notes, using the information on the posters as the foundation for their notes and elaborating based on my instruction & and our class discussion.

Follow my Teachers Pay Teachers Shop for more time-saving, enriching resources for your classroom, students, and home school settings.


Let m know what you think of the posters...if you leave a brief review, you can earn TPT Shopping Credits $$$!


Set of 2 Writing Posters

Set of 4 Writing Posters

Set of 6 Writing Posters








To opt-in to my email list, simply send me a note at lindacarnevaleprep@gmail.com.  I look forward to sharing tutoring & teaching tips and providing a heads-up to my latest resources on Teachers Pay Teachers at Linda Carnevale - English Resources.

Thank you for your interest & Be well,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

ELA Enrichment and Writing Coaching are two areas in which I help students by way of online tutoring.  As an example, I have an 8th student ...