Thursday, June 1, 2023

College Entrance Exams Update:

Bubble sheets and sharpened #2 pencils are gone ~


If you're a college admissions tutor, high school teacher, a math or English SAT™ tutor, or parent of a high school student, you are most likely aware that the SAT™ is going Digital in the US, starting March 2024. 

Students will take this college entrance exam online in an adaptive, digital format. 

In light of these changes, I have created TPT resources that tutors, teachers, and parents can use with their teens.

Come have a look and, as always, I welcome your feedback.


Digital SAT™ Answer Sheet



A few are BUNDLES, which provide more and save money.

Tutoring BUNDLE








Although we are a screen tech society, I still use paper folders and forms to keep organized for my students and myself.  For me, paper and printouts are lifesavers!

Opt-in to my Email List to stay abreast of College Prep and admissions developments.


Be well,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment

ELA Enrichment and Writing Coaching are two areas in which I help students by way of online tutoring.  As an example, I have an 8th student ...