Wednesday, January 3, 2024



VALENTINE'S DAY BUNDLE ELA 6-12


Hello again and Happy New Year 2024!


My online tutoring students, who span grades 7-12, enjoy celebrating the holidays,

 so I like to impart vocabulary, sentence writing and creative writing with seasonal 

exercises during our Zoom® lessons.

I wish to share with you some Valentine's Day themed ELA resources recently listed

in my TPT Store that are comprised of vocabulary bingo games, sentence writing

vocabulary quizzes, and writing prompts...... focused on vocabulary related to Love, Friendship and Camaraderie!

The vocabulary is at a level that can inform the reading comprehension modules of the 

SAT® and ACT® College Entrance Exams. I hope you find these resources fun and fruitful.

If you are interested in opting into my email list where I share online tutoring tips, simply send me a note at lindacarnevaleprep@gmail.com.

Thank you and be well,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

ELA Enrichment and Writing Coaching are two areas in which I help students by way of online tutoring.  As an example, I have an 8th student ...