Wednesday, May 31, 2023

My TPT Journey. ...started 7 months ago

This past November I opened my Teachers Pay Teachers English Resources shop, deciding to give it a solid year as a test run.

7 months later, I am happy I opened my store. I enjoy the creative outlet and sharing the resources I have made for my creative writing, essay writing, reading comprehension, PSAT™,  SAT™ and ACT™ students over the years. 

What's more, the Cha-chings! and buyer interest are encouraging. I even have 2 repeat customers already : )

I like having all of my resources tidy in one place and enjoy sharing them with my private tutoring students. PDF resources are easy to text, email, or slide into a Zoom chat.

Take a visit to my shop ~ I hope you can find time-saving, enriching lessons and guides for use with your English students and/or the students you tutor.

Linda Carnevale ~ English Resources

As vocabulary is one of my favorite topics. I was excited when this New Bingo BUNDLE sold this morning:



All Seasons Vocabulary Bingo.  Tomorrow is June1, and this teacher already grabbed vocabulary activities for Fall, Winter, and next Spring....Teachers are advanced planners! I bet she is planning to use the Summer Bingo with her students during these last days of school. Bundles save money and cover a breadth of topics and themes.

Please don't hesitate to opt-in to my Email List for future freebies and College Prep Tips!

Send me a note at lindacarnevaleprep@gmail.com


Be well,

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

ELA Enrichment and Writing Coaching are two areas in which I help students by way of online tutoring.  As an example, I have an 8th student ...