Sunday, March 10, 2024

ELA Enrichment and Writing Coaching are two areas in which I help students by way of online tutoring. As an example, I have an 8th student from Alexandria, VA, with whom I work on his latest writing projects for school. I have another 8th grade student from Boca Raton; together, we work on poetry, vocabulary building, using my Hot Words for the SAT™ book, and lately we have been working on a medley of English grammar and usage topics.  Grammar informs writing proficiency for life and can help students perform their best on the high school and college en

Today, I wish to share some handy, PDF printable resources that focus on Commonly Confused or Frequently Confused words.  Have a look and let me know what you think.

My students like to upload to Kami™ and work on the the worksheets while sharing their screens with me.  Some print the resources, hole punch them, and keep them in their ELA binder.  

Happy for your feedback and comments. To join my email list, simply send me a note at lindacarnevaleprep@gmail.com. Happy to share my online tutoring tips and latest TPT resources with you.















No comments:

Post a Comment

ELA Enrichment and Writing Coaching are two areas in which I help students by way of online tutoring.  As an example, I have an 8th student ...